Writing at different form...

September 15th 2022

Hi, reader!

I hope you doing well.

So actually I read some books in English on my Kindle to practice my reading, and I watch TV shows in English as well to practice my listening. And sometimes I record on my youtube channel to practice my speaking. Today I decided to start writing some notes in English to practice my grammar.

Speaking of Kindle, I don't know if you've seen it, but the Amazon Brazil is selling a new version basic of the Kindle in the new color. And it's BLUE! Like the TARDIS!

And when I think of the TARDIS I remind of Doctor Who and I'm so excited for new episodes with David Tennant again and Jodie Whittaker too. And just as I can't wait to see Ncuti Gatwa as the new Doctor too.


It's funny to talk about Doctor Who, because I'm watching The Crow with Matt Smith and he's also in the cast of House of Dragon, and I haven't started this one yet, but I will as soon as possible.



Enjoying that I'm talking about TV shows. I need to share with you guys that some days ago I saw the Percy Jackson and Olympians' trailer, this is a new adaptation from books by Rick Riordan, and I so excited to see the this adaptation that I saw this trailer five times until now.


I saw too the trailers of "Secret Invasion" and "The Little Mermaid" and I don't now if I'm living or only to waiting for this adaptations too.



Back to talking about languages, some weeks ago I began to study Spanish at Kultiv, that it's a free course created by some brazilians guys to promote the digital education. And also I'm using the Duolingo App to practice my accent in Spanish and in English as well.

Speaking of Duolingo, it reminds me of Camila Cabello's performance at Rock in Rio when she said that she also practices Portuguese with this app.



Changing the subject. This week I'm participating to Seeds for the Future 2022 Program from Huawei. This program brings together students from all over the world to learn about technologies and share their culture with other students. The program organization team chose 100 people from more than 600 candidates and 50% of the vacancies were for women.

I'm so proud to be one of those women. It's been an incredible experience. We had the opportunity to know Caroline Brandão from International Telecommunication Union and others incredible people like Annabelle Low, Durlabh Ashok, Anastasiia Isakii, Caroline Hein, Miriam Theobald.

The participants were separated into teams and my team is called Cuzcuz, it is a popular food in the Brazilian northeast, also the team chose me to be the team leader and as I am writing this note, we decide to work with fires in the Cerrado. We call the Cerrado one of very dry regions in Brazil, and in these regions fires affect people's health, and also their jobs.


Then that's it. I need to go because I need to study for a college test about satellite communications.

I hope back to again soon with others notes in English.

Bye

Comentários